The Diana Clone Tradition
From its earliest days, the original Diana camera was met with significant success in its domestic and export markets - so much so that a flood of knock-offs, copies, and derivatives were quickly introduced to capitalize on the demand. With names like “Future Scientist,” “Megomatic,” “Snappy,” “Windsor,” and “Zodiac,” the clones offered a wide range of varying features, colors, titles, boxes, and cosmetic details.
It’s only fitting that we continue this grand tradition with the Diana+. What follows is an ever-growing list of the exclusive Diana+ clones.
- Diana F+ Love Letters
- Diana F+ Cuvée Prestige
- Diana F+ Black Jack
- Diana F+ CMYK
- Diana F+ Mr Pink
- Diana F+ Gold
All clones carry the exact same features as the all-plastic classic Diana+ camera - famous for its dreamy, radiant, and lo-fi images.
Each package includes the new "Diana Vignettes, More True Tales & Short Stories" book - packed with over 200 pages of Diana history, Diana+ images, and truly off-the-wall fictional stories.
Extras: Also compatible with this versatile camera are a fantastic range of lenses and accessories (sold separately).
Attach a Diana+ 35mm Back and you can use 35mm film with your Diana+. There's even a Diana+ Instant Back - simply pop in some Fuji Instax Mini film and start shooting for some instant fun!
Film type: 120mm
• Two shutter speeds - "N" for normal (daytime/flash) or “B” for long exposures (indoor/nighttime)
• Two image sizes available -12 full-frame square shots (5.2x5.2cm) or 16 smaller square images - (4.2x4.2cm)
• Uncoupled shutter and advance for easy multi-exposures
• Removable lens for Pinhole Function
• Shutter Lock and Tripod Thread for solid long exposures and pinhole photography
• Lens Plastic f/16 75mm lens
- Diana F+ Camera
- Diana F+ Flash
- 'More True Tales & Short Stories' Diana Vignettes hardcover book
- Color Gel Filters
- 12 & 16-shot format frames
- Shutter lock, neckstrap, lens cap
- Multilingual instructions