The world's greatest compact Fisheye camera is now more amazing than you ever thought possible! Not only does it have same 170-degree wide-angle view and stunning fisheye barrel distortion, but the Fisheye No. 2 adds a bulb setting for long exposures, a switch for multiple exposures on the same frame, the ability to fire both a hot shoe flash and the built-in flash, a true fisheye viewfinder, and a "full metal jacket" body treatment. With this new arsenal, the possibilities for your fisheye lomography are endless! Uses normal 35mm film that can be developed anywhere.
Built-in flash requires one AA battery, not included.
Available in: Black, White
Film Type: 35mm
• 170 degree fisheye lens
• On-camera flash
• Hot shoe mount for external flash
• Multiple-expose switch for easy double-exposed images
• "Bulb" setting for long exposures
• "Lock" setting so the shutter won't fire in your bag
• Flex lens cap and strap
• Poster, "Fisheye View" mini photo book, and instruction manual