Right here we have a slightly miniaturized version of the original medium format Holga. Like its older sibling, it’s got an all-plastic lens, two shutter settings, and two aperture settings. Its advance and shutter are uncoupled- meaning that you can shoot unlimited multiple exposures on the same frame. Its images are dripping with color, contrast, a slight softness, and a whole lotta soul. For that classic Holga look, with the ease of 35mm film development, this guy can’t be beat.
Film type: 35mm
• Size: 11.5 x 7.5 x 6.5cm
• Weight: 6oz (170g)
• Format: all 35mm film (colour negative, slide, b&w)
• Lens: Plastic 47mm, f/8
• Focus: manual zone focus with four distance settings
• Approximate 35mm format equivalent focal length: 38mm
• Aperture settings: f/8, f/11
• Shutter speeds: 1/125, "B"
• Flash: standard hotshoe
• Uncoupled advance & shutter release for multiple exposures
• Standard tripod & standard cable release threads
• Standard 35mm processing